Saturday, October 12, 2013

My favorite webcam stripper is also an artist, here is her most recently finished painting



Which made me go find http://www.livefreefun.com/cam/AnnaMolli



About AnnaMolli



Basic Profile

  • Name: AnnaMolli
  • Age: 22
  • Gender: Female
  • Sexual Preference: Bisexual
  • Country: US
  • Zodiac: Taurus

Appearance

  • Height: 1.7m (5'7")
  • Weight: 90kg (198 lbs)
  • Hair Color: Red
  • Eye Color: Blue
  • Build: Husky
  • Ethnicity: White
  • Cup Size: D
  • Pubic Hair: Trimmed
  • Measurements: 86-89-112cm (34-35-44")
  • Kinky Attributes: Feet, Smoking, Anal, Submissive, Deepthroat

Features

Languages Spoken: English

About My Show

Hi guys! My name is AnnaMolli, I'm a 21 year old bbw Cam Girl from Texas. In my show you'll see toy-play, oil shows, anal plugs, and much much more! 

What Turns Me On

I absolutely love to be submissive! I'm into anal, bondage, toys, deepthroating, oil, and the list goes on ;)

My Expertise

I master the art of deepthroating, strip-teasing, and ass shaking! teehee(:


2 comments:

  1. WE ARE RECRUITING NEW LIVE CAM MODELS!
    GENERATE UP TO $10,000 PER WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just downloaded iStripper, and now I enjoy having the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete